Product Development Cycle
Below is the Product Development Cycle Jackson Jonson Enterprise uses for every “complete product undertaking” to ensure our complete and consistent service. This is designed to allow access to all of Jackson Jonson’s services in a single, simple package.
Mutual non-disclosure & non-competition contract signed to allow parties to complete the
Initial Project Discovery via meeting or questionnaire. This will initially describe the product(s):
- Purpose & description: material, size, description, specific requirements
- Marketability: competition / similar products, previous attempts, industries served, related products etc.
- Establish Required Development: drawings, CAD, prototype, material descriptions, etc.
- Quotation for required development services
Design & Prototype
*First stage design – after accepting the quote & signing service contract, Jackson Jonson will produce a drawing & description of product prototype
- After one round of revision to drawing and description, JJ will produce prototype and all accompanying documents and tools.
*If desired after product design, Jackson Jonson will work with industry connections to facilitate the manufacture of your product. This service will be priced on a case-to-case basis.